Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

We didn't do anything special last night besides have dinner together as a family at home. I made Lasagna and Cheese Bread for dinner, something that was easy to make. Mike surprised me with an early Valentine's Day gift on Wed night when he came home from work. He gave me a wonderful card, and at the end he wrote, "Your gift will come when the basement is done....Ms. PacMan." He ended up getting the family two video games. Well, the one with Ms. PacMan actually has 9 games on it! Than he also got a pinball machine, one of his favorites, Pinbot. Below is a picture of Pinbot.
The other games that are on Ms. PacMan are Galaga, Donkey Kong, Burger Time, Jr. PacMan, Centipede, Frogger & Dig Dug. He can't remember the last game, but there is one more. When we told the boys they were so excited and Nicholas keeps on asking us when I am going to get my present. Unfortunately we want to wait until there is carpet downstairs so it will be awhile before we go to pick them up. These will be great additions to downstairs! Mike has always had some type of arcade game in the house. When I first met him he had a pinball machine called Sinbad. Everytime I went over to his house in Crystal he was downstairs playing that game and drinking Premium Beer. Usually his buddy Kris Larson was with him too! :) Than when we moved into our house in Oakdale we had bought Golden Tee and a fighter airplane game and Dig Dug. Than we had kids and we had to sell them all. Now that the boys are older, I'm sure we will always have at least one arcade game in the house. I know that I don't want to sell Ms. PacMan! That is one of my favorites! :) So, we hope to have everything done for Jon's birthday in March. I think we will be able to do it!

No comments: