Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Update on Pregnancy and Basement

Prgnancy Update------------------------------------

Well this morning I had my 27 weeks check-up and had to take the 1 hour glucose test. Before I saw my Dr. I drank the orange sugar drink and did some lab work. After that they put me in a room. My Dr. did a pelvic exam and we even set a date for the c-sec already. When she was saying all of this it seems like the time has flown by. So, the Baby's birthdate is set for Friday May 9th! Can you believe it! I already know when her birthday is going to be! When we were done my Dr. said to me, see you in a couple weeks! I said 2 weeks already?! She had to double check herself and said well, this time you can go 3 weeks, but than after that it is every 2 weeks! Time is definately flying by with this pregnancy! After I saw her I sat in the waiting room and read my book. The Lab tech called my name and she took some blood for the glucose test. Well I failed the test :( I had to be below 140 and I had a 142. So what that means is that I have to go back in and do a 3 hour glucose test! I have to be in by 8am and I have to stay at the clinic the whole time and I can't eat or drink anything! So, I made the appointment for Tuesday. That was the only date available. So wish me luck!

Basement Update-------------------------------------

Below are some pictures I took after the sheetrock was hung. They did a great job and right now there are 2 guys doing the tapping and mudding. I think they are pretty close to finishing the first coat, but I will take pictures again after they are done. Looks SO different now that the sheetrock is up! I'm getting excited!


Looking from Lolo and Lola's room into the main living area


In the hallway looking at the playroom


In the playroom looking down the hallway


We added 3 lights on the stairs since it is so dark


The fridge will go on the left, the bar area in the middle and our built in shelves

No comments: