Friday, July 25, 2008

I've Started To Wean Marisa/Sleeping Through The Night

I've started to wean Marisa off of breast milk. She has been doing really well. She is already on 3 bottles of formula a day. She only eats 5 times a day now too since these last few days she has been sleeping through the night. The last couple nights she has gone 9 hours! She is such a good girl! Below is a picture of Nicholas feeding Marisa a bottle. He was so proud that he could do it just like Jon did (sorry, no picture of Jon feeding Marisa). I always said that if I could nurse this 3rd child that I would like to go for 3 months. I almost made it and I could have done it, but I realized it is just so much easier for me to not be tied down. Oh well! She is definitely a healthy girl!


Look how proud he is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah Marisa for sleeping through the night! Myra - I'll give your bottles back to you this weekend when you come over for scrapbooking.

Tes