Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Marisa Got Her Ears Pierced!

I dropped off Marisa & Jon this afternoon at the clinic because Nicholas had a dentist appointment. When he was done we ate lunch at the clinic and hung out for a little bit. My parents were talking about having a set of earrings to pierce Marisa's ears and I said we should do it now. So we got her ready. It was actually difficult to see her cry so hard but we all went through it when we were babies. She looks so cute in her white gold earring! I love it! Below are some pictures that Auntie Missy took with her LG Chocolate phone. I didn't bring my camera because I didn't know we were actually going to do it today! I will take more picture of her tomorrow after she heals a little bit so you can see her ears better.


Hanging out in one of the exam rooms


Marking her ears for the earrings


Checking to see if the holes were even. It was funny because I couldn't see them at the same time because her cheeks we so big so Marie squeezed her cheeks together! :)


Lolo doing the first ear


Calming her down after the first hole


Can you see her ear?!


Doing her second ear. She wasn't very happy :(


She was SO mad! Look at how red her face got.

1 comment:

EDEL S. RAMOS said...

Marisa looks very girlie with her earrings...and she grows fast. It's nice to see Marie and your Dad from your latest postings.