Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mike's Company Picnic

Every year Mike's company throws a picnic and invites the entire family to go. This year they had some inflatables that the kids could play in, Volleyball, Bocce Ball and a few other sports. The big hit of the picnic was the Dunk Tank. It was pretty cool! They had a bunch of Directors and Managers signed up to sit in it. The first to go was Mike's boss, Mark. It took awhile for someone to actually hit the target, but when they did it was a good splash! There were a few other people that went after him and Jon managed to dunk 3 people right away. I kept on telling him to pretend that the target was Daddy's glove and it seemed to work! I told him to save his throws for Daddy because he was going to be sitting in the tank later. When it was Mike's turn, I unfortunately did not get good pictures of him because I was in line to see if I could dunk him! It was a great picnic and the boys had a lot of fun! Below are some pictures and I got some good motion shots of Mark in the Dunk Tank. Enjoy!


Mike's boss, Mark waiting to get dunked!


Jon's turn to throw the ball


Nicholas was next


Motion shots of Mark getting dunked!

Daddy's turn in the dunk tank.


No motion shots of him, but I did manage to dunk him on my first throw! :)

No comments: