Thursday, July 31, 2008

Decorating Cookies

The other day Mom went grocery shopping and brought all 3 of us kids! We actually did really well at the store. We left right after she fed Marisa so she was in a good mood too! When we walked into the grocery store they had a display of cookies! They also had my favorite kind! Sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles! Of course we asked if we could buy some and she said no. She told us we can bake some cookies when we get home. So we ended up picking up some frosting and some decorations for the cookies. Noah came over after lunch and I had to go to my Children's Farm class at 1:00pm. Mom made the cookies while I was at class and when I got home all three of us got to decorate the cookies. We had so much fun! I told Mom that this was much better than buying them at the store. She even let us eat a couple of them while we were decorating! Below are some pictures Mom took while we were decorating. Enjoy!


I was really into putting a lot of frosting on the cookies


Nicholas eating one of his creations


Showing off our cookies


Mom wanted us to smile nicely, but me and Nick couldn't do it!


Don't they look yummy?!

No comments: