Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Marisa's 2 Month Check Up

Marisa had her 2 month check up this morning! Finally we got to see how big she has grown and boy did she grow a lot! Her height was 23 1/4 inches (95th percentile - I think that is what Dr. Siefferman said). I do know he said that puts in the giants for girls! :) Weight was 13.7 pounds (90th percentile). and Head circumference was 16 inches (96th percentile). she has a big head like her oldest brother Jon! :) She got 3 shots today and the Rotovirus liquid. I wasn't too sure about the Rotovirus one but after talking to Dr. Seifferman he strongly advised to give it to her so I said OK.

I am still working on getting the 4th of July pictures together and they should be up later today, so stay tuned! I have a lot of them! :) Hope you all have been enjoying the hot weather!

No comments: