Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Basement Update

We are getting our carpet installed tomorrow so as I am typing Lolo and Mike are working hard downstairs putting in the trim. I took a peak and it looks really good. Everything is finally coming together. Last night they had installed the two doors and now all they have to do is finish putting in the trim and paint the doors white. Lolo had primed them today so hopefully when they are done with the trim they will paint the doors. The carpet installers are coming here anytime between 7 - 9 am and will probably be here all day installing the carpet. It will be so nice to walk down there with no shores on! Plus, Ace has been waiting patiently to join us down there. It is so cute, because when we are down there now, he just lays down at the top of the stairs looking down. I will try to get pictures of the rooms before the carpet is installed, but I have VB tonight so I will most likely take pictures when I get home or tomorrow morning before they come. Next will be buying a new TV, calling Dish Network and getting furniture in! Yeah! I can't wait!

No comments: