Thursday, March 6, 2008

Carpet Installation

Well, I forgot to take pictures when I got home from VB last night so I don't have what the basement looks like before the carpet installers started working on it. I ran down there quick to take some pictures while they are away at the store to buy the silver strip to finish off the carpet underneath the doors. When I got down there they had already laid out all the padding and some of the carpet was laid out as well. It was SO nice to walk on! It was SO soft! I am SO excited! So here are some pictures of what it looks like now. Once they are done I will take more pics of the finished product.


The playroom area


Hallway looking outside of Lolo & Lola's room


Main living area


Fridge & Bar area


Fireplace
The stairs
Ace waiting for me at the top of the stairs! Soon he will be able to go down there! :)

No comments: