Monday, March 3, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Well, I go in tomorrow afternoon to the Pregnancy and Diabetes Center at United Hospital. I am not really sure what I will be doing there from 1 - 4pm. Mike will be taking the afternoon off so I can go. I hope it won't be too bad. I than have my regular Dr. Appointment with Dr. Becicka on Wednesday at 11am. So hopefully she will be able to explain things to me if I have question about tomorrow. I haven't been able to sleep lately. Last night was rough. I went to go to the bathroom around 2am and I couldn't go back to sleep. I ended up going downstairs to watch some TV and I didn't turn it off until 4:30am. I slept on the couch so I woudn't wake up Mike and he woke me up when he left for work. Hopefully I can sleep better tonight. If not, I am going to ask Dr. Becicka what I can do for sleep. Only 67 more days! Its going by SO fast!

No comments: