Friday, September 7, 2007

End of the Week

So last night at dinner, Jon was really crabby and not listening. I think 3 full days of school was starting to take a toll on our little guy. We could all tell he was tired. We managed to finish our dinner and even Jon finished his as well, and then we all sat down and watch Spy Kids 2 (good old Netflix) until it was time for the boys to go to bed. Surprisingly Jon didn't really make a stink about going to bed, but he complained a little bit. After the kids went to bed, Mike of course was excited because it was the official start to football. Fantasy football is CRAZY! And it makes my husband crazy for football! I on the other hand really only like watching the Vikings, and they are not looking too hot this year. But we will see! For having a good first week of school, I got Jon a little gift. He LOVES High School Musical 1 & 2 so I got him the High School Musical 2 soundtrack. We already have the 1st one and we listening to it everytime we are in the van. I hope he likes it!

As for Nicholas, these last few days he has been getting nose bleeds again. He has had 3 today so far and his second one, I couldn't get it to stop bleeding Ithat finally called his doctor. He says that nose bleeds are very common this time of year with ragweed. I think that is what he said. He told me to get a few things so I am hoping to stop at the store after Jon gets home from school. Poor thing, I just can't get them to stop on there own! Well, hopefully all these things will help him, if they don't I have to take him in to see his doctor. Wish me luck! Have a happy weekend!

.

No comments: